Spouse of a European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), or Switzerland national
For long-stay visa applications: Spouses (except if they are French nationals) of EU nationals must submit a short-stay visa application, specifying on the form that they intend to settle in France. On their arrival in France, they will have two months to apply for a residence permit (“carte de séjour”).
1. An ordinary passport or other recognized travel document valid for at least three months from the expiry date of the visa applied for. This document must have at least two fresh pages. Please attach copy of previous and cancelled passports, if any.
2. Short-stay visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant.
3. 2 recent photographs of the applicant. Please check photograph specifications here
4. Official proof of spouse being an EU, EEA, or Swiss national.
5. Original marriage certificate, accompanied by an official translation in French or English duly attested as such by the consular representation of your country, or that of the country in which your wedding was solemnized.
6. If the marriage certificate was issued by a non-EU country, it must be legalized by the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the country concerned, or its consular representation in Pakistan.
7. Justifications of the stay in France of the EU/EEA or Switzerland national :
• Accommodation proof
• Justification of the itinerary
8. Third country nationals residing in Pakistan must provide supporting documents attesting to the legality and the authorized duration of their residence here.
9. Photocopies of Schengen, American, British visas issued over the past two years.