Long Stay (More Than 3 Months)

You will find listed here the supporting documents required depending on the purpose of the trip and your status while in France. Please select the visa that relates to your situation:

Research, studies and internships visas

Long-stay “Visitor” visa

Long-stay visa for spouse of French national

Long-stay visa for salaried worker

Long-stay visa "business person’s identity card"

Dernière modification : 22/08/2013

top of the page